Sewage Water Treatment Industry Use Ozone Water Systems
Sewage treatment includes urban domestic sewage, industrial sewage and medical sewage. No matter what kind of sewage, waste water treatment is required before discharge, and it can be discharged only after meeting the standards, otherwise it will harm the environment.
Use of ozone in wastewater treatment
Sewage treatment has multiple processes, and different sewage types will have different processes. However, at the end of the treatment process, the use of ozone can improve the sewage treatment process and make the sewage reach the discharge standard. Ozone is mainly used for disinfection , deodorization, and discoloration of sewage. Ozone can also reduce metal ion concentration to a certain extent.
Advantages of ozone Sewage treatment:
1. Ozone is an excellent oxidant, it can kill chlorine-resistant viruses and spores;
2. Ozone disinfection is less affected by sewage PH value and temperature;
3. Ozone removes pollutants such as color, odor, smell, and phenol chloride in sewage, increases dissolved oxygen in water, and improves water quality.
4. Ozone can decompose the organic matter and three substances which are difficult to biodegrade, and improve the biodegradability of sewage.
5. Ozone is easily decomposed in water, and will not cause secondary pollution due to residues.
About our QL-OWS-30G ozone water system
Our QL-OWS-30G is mainly used for small flow sewage treatment. Our ozone water system is ozone generator and mixing pump all in one system. You only need to connect the power supply and water inlet and outlet, and you can generate ozone water when you turn it on.
If you want know more please contact us, we will recommend you the suitable machine and effect solution.
High quality stainless steel figure
High ozone water production
Advanced air cooling and water cooling
Very efficient with excellent mass transfer of ozone
Back water protection
Over temperature over current protection
Long service life
|Ozone output||30 g/h|
|Ozone density||1-5 ppm|
|Dimension||50*40*140 cm |
|NW/GW||70/92 kg |
|Inlet diameter||1 inch|
|Outlet diameter||3/4 inch |
|Cooling way||Water cooling|
|Gas feeding ||Air source |